[Oberon] WinAOS.

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Wed Feb 26 04:54:34 CET 2020

 Dear fellows,

I can't believe, but now all versions from repository are working, i.e.
Win32, Win64, and A2 and AOS from WinAOS.
The only thing to note is that Shutdown System is not working on AOS from
WinAOS:
In log appears:
{P cpuid= 0, pid= 10844 System.Obw not found}
WMComponents.Call error, res = 3401
{P cpuid= 0, pid= 10844 System.Obw not found}
SyntaxHighlighter: Auto-loading SyntaxHighlighter.XML ... done.
WMComponents.Call error, res = 3401
{P cpuid= 0, pid= 10844 System.Obw not found}
WMComponents.Call error, res = 3401
{P cpuid= 0, pid= 10844 System.Obw not found}

I can't find any file with error or trap report this time in Work folder.

Maybe my antivirus was interfering with the launch of various tries that
I've been doing several days.

Sincerely yours,

Prof. Pablo Cayuela