[Oberon] Glitch in output of Mail.Wrap.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Mar 12 07:02:48 CET 2020

Texts.Replace invokes a broadcast message.  As I see, every plain old
Text viewer does a correct update.  The hidden-empty-line glitch
occurs only in a Document Viewer.  Therefore I must consider the
possibility of a bug in a Gadgets module rather than in pre-Gadgets
Oberon.

I'd rather find a bug in my Wrap source than in a  Gadgets module;
but until the bug is found and understood I won't be sure where it is.

Regards,                 ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon