[Oberon] Re (2): BootManager.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed Mar 25 20:00:53 CET 2020

Pablo,

> I think that a copy of Oberons legacy codes in github, gitlab and
> sourceforge could be convenient in order to use it as voluntary or
> community archives.

Thanks for your reply.

> As for Wikibooks, I don't know if we could use it also for archiving
> purposes of legacy codes, but at least it could be cited as text in the
> pages like an appendix with the code in some printed books.

After about 8 hours of editing, Andre's Boot Manager document is now
available here.  Editing was required to recover original format and
repair links.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/User:PeterEasthope/sandbox#Summary_of_features
In my sandbox until ready for the Oberon book.

If you can spare the time to read it, any comments will be very welcome.

Thanks!                           ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon