[Oberon] Negative integer literals in Oberon

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sun Apr 26 21:30:08 CEST 2020

Yes.😊
As I wrote in an earlier email, if something is not clearly defined in the report I look at the compiler source to see what NW had in mind when he invented  and/or refined an idea. Even if its not documented in the report.

I mean: the idea that hex values are treated as unsigned values is more inline with the programmer’s expectation than a compiler issueing „too big“ for the value 0E0000000H.

Jörg