[Oberon] Garbled note in old document.

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Mon Apr 27 18:56:52 CEST 2020

Lyall

Over time, the old physical CHS adressing was replaced by the more convenient logical LBA addressing. I’m not sure but I guess that the sentence wanted to say:
If in the first disk line you find „unsupported“ in the CHS field, this device does not support CHS (but LBA). The shown output is an IDE drive still supporting CHS addressing. If you would execute the same Partition.Show command on a SCSI disk, you will receive „unsupported“ telling you, this device does not use CHS anymore but uses LBA.

br
Jörg