[Oberon] Interfacing with Foreign Systems (was: Negative integer literals in Oberon)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Wed Apr 29 03:23:31 CEST 2020

Those issues have been addressed many times in other Oberon-based systems so you should take the time to study the various ways in which they have previously been implemented. Some excellent references are:

1. Oberon-2 Programming with Windows, Mühlbacher, J.R., Leisch, B., Kirk, B., Kreuzeder, U., Springer 1997. ISBN 978-3-642-45762-3

   https://www.springer.com/gp/book/9783540625223

   In particular Chapter 7. 'Programming with the Windows API'.

2. "Compiling for the .NET Common Language Runtime (CLR)", John Gough, Prentice Hall 2002. ISBN-10: 0130622966

3. Blackbox Component Pascal > Help > Contents > Miscellaneous > Platform-Specific Issues

Those should be enough to get you started.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
https://www.astrobe.com