[Oberon] Type compatibility in Oberon

Luca Boasso luke.boasso at gmail.com
Fri May 1 08:06:40 CEST 2020

For an up to date and comprehensive list of type rules for Oberon-07 you
can also refer to:
https://github.com/lboasso/oberonc/blob/master/doc/TypeRules.md
oberonc slightly generalizes the implied rules in Prof. Wirth latest source
code.

Comments like "(* Type Rule F.1, F.2 *)
<https://github.com/lboasso/oberonc/blob/master/src/OJP.Mod#L230>" clearly
link the definition in the document with the actual implementation in the
code, leaving little space for interpretation.