[Oberon] Development boards

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 4 00:27:12 CEST 2020

Hi Magnus,

That is fantastic news - that is very generous of you. Thank you so much!

I apologise for not getting back to you after my initial query. Unfortunately some additional funds I was expecting didn't eventuate. They still haven't 12 months later but I am further along in the process. Lawyers are involved so I guess I shouldn't be quite so impatient ;-)

The good news is that my accountant has advised me that I may be eligible for some of the Australian Government CV stimulus funding. If that happens I would have been scratching around looking for something worthwhile to spend it on so your news was perfectly timed. I'll start the ball rolling again ...

Cheers,
Chris