[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 4 02:17:20 CEST 2020

Correction:

The Pepino is not the only board that was designed to include 2 MB of RAM. I
also purchased a
Pipistrello board which accesses 1 MB of RAM on an 'Oberon Wing' on a
daughterboard. It was possible to order this board populated with
alternative RAM chips that provide 2 MB of RAM,

Apologies for any confusion,

Regards,
Chris