[Oberon] Re (2): Pascal History (was: Integer subranges)

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Wed May 6 20:39:20 CEST 2020

Chris & all,

From:	"Chris Burrows" <chris at cfbsoftware.com>
Date:	Wed, 6 May 2020 14:53:57 +0930
> There are some more historical Pascal-related goodies here Including
> the source code of the CDC Pascal compiler dated Nov 1972.

The history is vast.  Additions to the wikibook are welcome.
Particularly information in peril of loss.

Too many topics are worthy of attention.  For over a month I've been
salvaging pages dropped off the ETH server.

Regards,                                  ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon