[Oberon] Unlimited Oberon System for any board

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Fri May 8 15:58:29 CEST 2020

Hi Guy
Thx for the link. As I can see, it takes (complex) S3 as OS. And it's Oberon-2 not Oberon-07. As you said: it's a start.
I started looking into the RISC-V ISA and thought, perhaps it's possible to find an easy mapping to the RISC5 ISA...
At first sight, 1:1 is not totally possible as the immediates of RISC-V are somewhat shorter...
Jörg