[Oberon] Project Oberon running from LPDDR memory on Pipistrello

Paul Reed paulreed at paddedcell.com
Mon May 11 11:05:51 CEST 2020

Hi Thomas,

> Can you please point me to the versions wherefrom it was fixed?

I believe the sign-extended data address Verilog code which Joerg
pointed out dates from 2018.  So if you have code from before that, and
2MB hardware, you might want to update that - and also I suggest
updating the compiler and rebuilding the system.

Note that this does not apply to the Spartan 3 reference design or the
OberonStation because they have only 1MB.

HTH,
Paul