[Oberon] Project Oberon Updates (was: Project Oberon running from LPDDR memory on Pipistrello)

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon May 11 14:35:48 CEST 2020

It was a correction in the Appendix ‘The Syntax of Oberon’. It used to be:

  module = MODULE ident [ImportList ";"] DeclarationSequence [BEGIN StatementSequence] END ident "." .

The corrected version is:

  module = MODULE ident ";" [ImportList] DeclarationSequence [BEGIN StatementSequence] END ident "." .

Regards,

Chris Burrows

CFB Software

https://www.astrobe.com