[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun May 17 01:58:25 CEST 2020

It doesn't have to be painful - it just depends on which tools you are using. The Astrobe for RISC5 IDE Upload command uses an RS232 serial link to real target hardware running at 115200 baud. It only takes about 40 seconds to upload a complete set of *.rsc files.

Howvever, as the Astrobe Build command only recompiles whatever it needs to, most of the time you only have to upload a few .rsc files. When you click on the Upload menu, the Open File dialog box appears and you just select the most recent ones at the top of the list,

Regards,
Chris

Chris Burrows
CFB Software