[Oberon] PO2013 - SD Image Tool

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Sun May 24 15:42:44 CEST 2020

Hi Michael,

Thank you, all very good points. Glad someone has tried it out at last.

> (like your Band example)

Band and map just hinted in the PROCEDURE text, encouraging some
hand coding. The image is stripped to a minimum. Seems my current
obsession. As I did not change interfaces to PO2013 (System.Compact
excl.), it would be interesting to see, user code can import from
original symbols.

Possible?

I may provide DEFINITION Modules plus symbols and improve with the next
push, to demonstrate that.

> FPGA. As far as I know, the format is specific for each FPGA model,

Absolutely, you are right, I did not realise. I wished to make a
h/w reference to PO2013 specification. Now thinking what it really
means?

FPGA, RISC5, 1MB SRAM, 8 Switches, 8 LEDs, SPI, PS/2, VGA, nRF24L01, ...

The synthesis is for Pepino LX9 board (Xylinx Spartan6, 1BM SRAM). Need
to change in README.md wording.

In this case, I like the idea of having two files, instead of a
development trunk.

Please note other repos of mine share source.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>