[Oberon] PO2013 - Texts

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Sat May 30 10:10:53 CEST 2020

    > Yet, Is there a "1" after text tag as per comment?
    >
    > (* TextBlock = TextTag "1" offset run {run} "0" len {AsciiCode}.
    >    run = fnt [name] col voff len. *)

As per syntax defined in the book Project Oberon 2013 and the comment above

    TextSection = ident header {char}.               # ident = TextTag
    header = type offset run {run} null length.    # type = “1"
    run = font [name] color offset length.

the “1” stands for the “type” field, which is supposed to by a “type discriminator”.

However, there is no “1” in the actual file. I.e., it’s just not implemented
in PO 2013. Note: It wasn’t implemented in Ceres-Oberon either.