[Oberon] Oberon Languages

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Mon Jun 1 08:36:21 CEST 2020

Hi,

Just a general thought..
Former ETH ftp and web sites are not available any longer.

There were
pages showing System and Language genealogy over the years at ETH. Can
be possibly recovered from WebArchive (way back machine), anyone tried?

There is a decent project on WikiBook going, that fills the gap. Is a
community project but has mainly one contributor.

I have some vague understanding of various Oberon systems, but miss an
overview of Language variants. A particular language seems tied to
the actual system.

What language we have with `OLR' (Oberon Native revived on Linux), is
it Oberon-2?

I can distinguish Oberon-07 and Oberon-2, but there were others, too. I
guess.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>