[Oberon] Oberon books bibliography website?

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Jun 8 00:28:31 CEST 2020

The latest versions of the books that you particularly mention:

"In particular, Project Oberon, Compiler Construction, Programming in
Oberon, and classic Algorithms and Data Structures."

Can all be downloaded from the link to Niklaus Wirth's personal website
under the heading "Books".

https://inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/

This already appears on your website above the obsolete link that you refer
to.

Maybe you should just adjust the comments so they read something like:

* Niklaus Wirth's personal website provides many articles on FPGA
programming, Oberon language, compiler construction, and software
engineering in general. The books Project Oberon, Compiler Construction,
Programming in Oberon, and classic Algorithms and Data Structures can be
downloaded from here.

* ETHZ Oberon Bibliography lists many books and articles on programming,
Oberon language, compiler construction, hardware, and software engineering.

You could then link the ETH Oberon Bibliography paragraph to the archived
site as Peter has suggested, or remove the paragraph altogether.

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
https://www.astrobe.com