[Oberon] PO2013 - MasterMind

Tomas Kral thomas.kral at email.cz
Wed Jun 10 17:22:11 CEST 2020

On Wed, 10 Jun 2020 16:51:57 +0200
Michael Schierl <schierlm at gmx.de> wrote:

> That is how I implemented a cheat-proof
> MasterMind (i. e. without side channel or timing attacks) on a
> smart card ~15 years ago at university.

Hey, cool.

My game is only half finished glad it does things, the logic borrows
from (*afi*) ETH Oberon, original coder, I found the source. Seeing the
code, just posed the idea of sets.

Not using LayLa, but simple dialogs (my humble code).

Wish to know what is `side channel timing attacks' :-)
A smart card?

Vague memories, sometime around 1978 I was astonished seeing original,
not knowing what it was about.

--
Tomas Kral <thomas.kral at email.cz>