[Oberon] PO2013 - Garbage collection while compiling whole system (was: PO2013 - Show Heap Blocks)

Joerg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Wed Jun 24 12:26:43 CEST 2020

Michael

Yes.
That‘s the solution I use as well, but I enabled only „background compilation“. Your solution is more generic/universal as all commands are possible to be „batch executed“

Instead of ORP.Compile A.Mod B.Mod ... ~
I use  My.Compile A.Mod B.Mod ... ~

„My“ breaks up the line in several ORP.Compile and GC in between.
I didn’t want to confuse Tomas with these non-standard solutions.

br
Jörg