[Oberon] The old download page.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Jul 12 16:40:40 CEST 2020

Hi,

The old download page is now salvaged here.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon/download

In the old sitemap, it's at the second link.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon/sitemap

There is a link to the sitemap in the references section of the book.
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon#References

Fortunately about half of the downloads remain available.
Unfortunately I haven't found any current mirrors.  And none of the
old ports in the 2nd table. Was a Mac Oberon still available at
uci.edu or archive.org?  I didn't finf it this morning.

Help with expired links is welcome.

Thanks,                        ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines