[Oberon] Re (2): Ulm Oberon.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Jul 16 19:40:08 CEST 2020

From:	Treutwein Bernhard <Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE>
Date:	Thu, 16 Jul 2020 11:47:40 +0000
> The whole system including their desktop etc. was called Solaris. See
> also https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SunOS and
> https://web.archive.org/web/20080602025546/http://www.ocf.berkeley.edu/solaris/versions
> Platforms sun2 and sun3 were 680x0 based and sun4? Are SPARC based.

OK, thanks.  A good way to provide some of that information
via the book is by linking terms.  Will look at that early
tomorrow.  That's early Pacific Daylight Savings Time.  Late
afternoon or early evening for you.

If I don't reply again about this topic it has fallen off the
memory edge.  Reminders welcome any time.

Thanks,               ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon