[Oberon] Oberon at UUlm.

Nemo Nusquam cym224 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 23 02:53:13 CEST 2020

Greetings, Peter.

On 07/21/20 11:02, peter at easthope.ca wrote:
> Hello again Nemo, From: cym224 at gmail.com (Nemo Nusquam) Date: Sun,
> 12 Jul 2020 11:40:47 -0400
>> Have you ever considered adding a reference to Ulm's Oberon system
>> (http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/oberon/) to your Wiki?
> In case you can have any influence on the server ...
I do not.  Those pages are maintained by Andreas Borchert, who retired a
few years ago from Ulm, but has not disappeared
(https://github.com/afborchert).  If he subscribes to this list, he will
respond.

> The page http://www.mathematik.uni-ulm.de/oberon/reports/ has four
> links. The first two work. The third is dead. The fourth is
> mis-directed. Should connect to this page or a sub-page?
> https://people.inf.ethz.ch/wirth/Oberon/index.html
I concur with your choice of the fourth.  The Wayback Machine
(https://web.archive.org/web/20090308045629/www.inf.ethz.ch/personal/wirth/Articles/Oberon.html)
shows the same page.  I have no answer for the third.

Sincerely,
N.