[Oberon] [EXT] Re: Emulators

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Jul 24 07:29:09 CEST 2020

Colby:

  thank you for heads up. Having a portable emulator would be great.

I am reading Michaels JS code. I have no idea about JS, but the code looks nice. There are two versions, with Webassembly and without. The one with WA seems to be more compact. It is interesting. I think I can understand this code, though I am far from being able to modify it.

Thank you,
Wojtek