[Oberon] [EXT] Re: Oberon in the wild

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Fri Jul 24 17:11:02 CEST 2020

Liam:

>> I would add Hypothesis [3]: people. The Oberon Core was/is animated by a bunch of bright people, starting with Fyodor Tkachev. The achievements are due to them.
>Ahh, OK. I do not know this name. Should I?

I misspelled his name. Sorry for this. The correct spelling is Fyodor Tkachov. Type "fyodor tkachov oberon" into google and you will find out his papers and presentations on Oberon. Fyodor pushed it into Russian programming education. He wrote a couple books in Russian on that subject.

https://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007/978-3-540-45213-3_10