[Oberon] Re: LinuxA2.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Jul 27 17:41:13 CEST 2020

Guy turgu666 at gmail.com  Fri Jul 24 16:44:16 CEST 2020
> I've installed the archive using the following script, ...

Thanks.  Saved your script and compared to the installer supplied by
Guenter.

LinuxAos9799$ diff Guy* install*
9,10c9
< echo -n "Installation directory for the UnixA2 system
< [default:${aosdir}] :"
---
> echo -n "Installation directory for the UnixA2 system [default:${aosdir}] :"

The difference doesn't change functionality and I haven't reinstalled
9799 yet.

Considering that Ubuntu is derived from Debian and that Guenter ran
LinuxAos on Debian, in the past at least, my difficulty is peculiar.
Ubuntu has fixed a weirdity in Debian 10?

Might install 9799 again and post the trap.

Thanks for your response,              ... Lyall E.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon