[Oberon] A technote for automatically running batch job on system startup

Andreas Pirklbauer andreas_pirklbauer at yahoo.com
Sun Aug 2 19:19:05 CEST 2020

   > I see, and I like how it is integrated. I'll edit the technote to reflect that.

As you can see, the implementation is absolutely minimalistic.
Even comments are not allowed inside the batch file.

A sample System.Batch file may look like this:

   System.Watch ~
   ORP.Compile MyModule1.Mod ~
   ORP.Compile MyModule2.Mod ~
   ~

i.e. a batch file uses exactly the same input format as the command
Oberon.Batch, except that the command Oberon.Batch itself is not
needed at the beginning of the batch file (it can be put in with no
harm done, but it is not necessary).