[Oberon] Re (2): Names and genealogies.

Treutwein Bernhard Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE
Wed Oct 21 13:47:03 CEST 2020

Today I stumbled over a mail of Ivan Denisov, which he had sent to the list on 19-Feb-2018, but
Which does not show up in the archive, so I have a very late answer to the names and genealogies
discussion and a link to Ivan Denisov's nice Genealogy page:
https://oberoncore.ru/projects/genealogy
More info is in the (Russian) forum thread (Google translate works reasonably well on it):
https://forum.oberoncore.ru/viewtopic.php?f=30&t=6179&start=20

--
  Bernhard

-----Original Message-----
From: peter at easthope.ca <peter at easthope.ca>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2020 4:00 PM
To: oberon at lists.inf.ethz.ch
Subject: [Oberon] Re (2): Names and genealogies.

From:	Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date:	Mon, 22 Jun 2020 22:48:04 +0300
> So just forget S3, System3 and other names you might have come along

OK, thanks Joerg.  in the front page,
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon , I've made the changes "S3" => "ETH Oberon".

The former page https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/S3 is now https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon . Sub-pages also renamed accordingly.

The change is also done in
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/sitemap . Several red links remain there until I can salvage the pages.  Meanwhile, most can be reached via the WayBack link in the green box.

I have not proof read yet and am unlikely to have much time before winter weather returns. Will try to correct any erros reported.

Regards,                                         ... P.

--
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Medical_Machines
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon