[Oberon] Re (2): Re (n): Names and genealogies.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri Oct 23 17:57:02 CEST 2020

From:	Treutwein Bernhard <Bernhard.Treutwein at Verwaltung.Uni-Muenchen.DE>
Date:	Fri, 23 Oct 2020 07:55:24 +0000
> Ivan has added a Wikimedia compatible copyright notice.
> I am forwarding Ivan's last mail, since apparently his attempt to post
> it to the list failed miserably.

Good!  Thanks Bernhard!  Soon to be incorporated.

I want to finish with the old publications page before jumping ahead.

Just below this heading,
https://web.archive.org/web/20190907121103/http://www.ethoberon.ethz.ch/books.html#Papers
is a link to Distributed Systems Department of the University of Ulm.
The link is outdated.  Does a Distributed Systems Department remain at UUlm?

Do the publications available at the former URL remain available?
Hopefully someone knows their way around UUlm and can report a current URL.

Thanks!                                         ... L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca