[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Sun Nov 22 16:53:19 CET 2020

Hello Bernhard,

> ... original poster of this question is a bit of a troll ...

Yes, well known factor.  Maybe I shouldn't be so generous with replies.

> and just if you missed Q4OS up to now: ...
> and Wine (with wine-binfmt) runs Windows 32bit exe files (like POW
> and BlackBox) drirectly from the commandline.

In decades of computer use I recall only one attempt to use Wine.
The episode proved to be fruitless.  Subsequently I found a company
offering an adapter supported by Linux.  =8~)

Thanks for your reply,                ... P.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca