[Oberon] Has V4 got <default font> like in S3's Oberon.Text ?

Liam Proven lproven at gmail.com
Tue Nov 24 17:33:35 CET 2020

On Tue, 24 Nov 2020 at 13:07, eas lab <lab.eas at gmail.com> wrote:

> That exactly confirms my complaint/warning-to-others.
> Thank you for acknowledging my so called *TROLL*.

I was endeavouring to point out that you were right on some parts of
your argument. This doesn't mean you were right on all counts.

You do have options here.

E.g. you could get an old Thinkpad cheapy, run A2/Bluebottle natively
on the bare metal -- I have it, it works. Then have something like a
Raspberry Pi as a wifi-to-Ethernet bridge. It can be powered off a USB
port, you can run it as a firewall, ad-blocker, and ssh into it for
email or anything A2 can't handle. This could be entirely portable,
very cheap and fairly straightforward. It would also be more secure
and more trustable than, say, running A2 atop an untrusted OS such as
Windows, which you will still need to keep updated & maintain
antivirus and firewalls etc.

Email: lproven at cix.co.uk – gMail/gTalk/gHangouts: lproven at gmail.com