[Oberon] Chicken Run RiskFive

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Tue Nov 24 23:33:57 CET 2020

> Our analogue of the plane is Wojciech's RiskZero or RiskFive.
> Unfortunately nobody has built a RiskZero and nobody has put ETH
> Oberon or V4 on RiskFive.  If we want to escape the pie machine, we'll
> have to move faster.

I feel I should say something, should I not? I am offering up to three RiskFive kits to the community under the following three conditions.

1) The recipient will pay for shipping.
2) The recipient will use RiskFive to advance the Oberon cause.
3) If the recipient does not fulfill the obligation #2, the recipient will ship the kit back and pay for the back shipment.

Does it make sense?

Wojtek