[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Usable "Oberon" workstation;

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Dec 3 18:12:38 CET 2020

From:	Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com>
Date:	Thu, 3 Dec 2020 15:15:59 +0100
> Peter, you are trimming away too much in your quotes -- I cannot tell
> what you are responding to. Also, every time you change the subject
> line, it creates a new thread in Gmail and so I cannot readily follow
> the conversation backwards to find out.

Right oh.  Some topics wander so far that a fresh subject seems
warranted. Will try to avoid further breakage.

Another way to trace is to retrieve the archive for the year. Open
with ET.  Search is simple and fast.

> I was asking if you used the wrong units, because Thunderbird
> definitely will not fit into 50 kB!

Oops.  You are correct.
https://packages.debian.org/buster/thunderbird
Wojtek also quoted from it.

Regards,                           ... L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca