[Oberon] Oberon history.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sat Jan 2 05:08:46 CET 2021

Professor Wirth presented on Feb 9th 1985 at the 'Stride Faire 85' held at the MGM Grand hotel at Las Vegas.

http://www.sageandstride.org/html/feb_1985_6.html

Maybe this was the one you were referring to? Unfortunately 'the MGM hotel forgot to make the tapes':

http://www.sageandstride.org/html/apr_1985_13.html