[Oberon] [EXT] Re: File transfer;

Jörg joerg.straube at iaeth.ch
Sat Jan 2 19:11:30 CET 2021

None. The Pipistrello has 64 MB of LPDDR RAM on-board
http://pipistrello.saanlima.com/index.php?title=Welcome_to_Pipistrello

16 MB are enabled with a cache. I used the upper 1 MB for the framebuffer.

V4 and S3 are written in Oberon-2 (iso Oberon-07).
As long as you use the Oberon-07 compiler, all Oberon-2 features (LOOP, EXIT, type-bound procedures...) will have to be „downconverted“ to Oberon-07.

br, Jörg