[Oberon] [EXT] LOOP conversion

Skulski, Wojciech skulski at pas.rochester.edu
Thu Jan 7 05:49:05 CET 2021

>Maybe mercy will be enveloping me (or someone else!) one day ;-)
>Although the EOS compiler is still just under 3000 source
>lines of code, I feel that rather too many things have already
>been added to it already. We don’t want a second Modula-2..

How about Oberon++? The name will help gain publicity.

Also, there are no "we". There are two sides whose interests are not the same. I am saying this with great surprise. We have not found common ground to say "both sides have gained from the collaboration".

 I hope you can understand that I would like to use your product. But it is forcing me into a very hard work. The result will make some folks happy that there are no more dirty words in the code. Is this progress? Such a project is hard to justify.

It is puzzling to me why we failed to identify and to agree on common gain for both sides.

W.