[Oberon] _Compiler_Construction_ by Niklaus Wirth

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Sun Jan 10 20:29:56 CET 2021

Yes indeed! It already exists. Refer to the Project Oberon book which you
can download from the Project Oberon site:

http://www.projectoberon.com/

Look for the three files identified as 'Book Chapters...'.

Chapter 12 describes the real world Oberon-07 compiler. Chapters 16 and 17
are also relevant. You should read these after you have completed reading
the Compiler Construction book.

> plus techniques which Andreas is using to extend,
> modify, and enhance its operation.

I would have thought Andreas would be the most appropriate person to
document his techniques?

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software