[Oberon] Oberon V4 on the Raspberry Pi?

Bernhard Treutwein oberon at wildwein.de
Mon Jan 11 17:05:25 CET 2021

> Liam Proven <lproven at gmail.com> hat am 11.01.2021 16:50 geschrieben:

[...]
> So, if I have this straight now, Native Oberon (which _does_ run on
> PCs and in a VM) is Oberon v3, but Oberon v4, AKA Linz Oberon, _only_
> runs under Windows, Linux or macOS, not on hardware?

Native Oberon was one platform of S3 (it was never called V3) and later
renamed to ETH-Oberon. There were others running emulated under Windows,
MacOS and Linux and revived by Peter Matthias as OLR ...

Oberon V4, aka Linz Oberon was never running on bare hardware (except Ceres)
but emulated on top of MS-Windows, Solaris (68K and Sparc), HP-UX, Irix,
Amiga, OS2 ...

--
  Benrhard