[Oberon] Oberon genealogy.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Jan 18 20:53:56 CET 2021

According to Wikipedia:

"Habilitation is a qualification required in order to conduct self-contained
university teaching, and to obtain a professorship in many European
countries"

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Habilitation

> But why should it matter who wrote the book?

It would matter if it was being proposed as evidence to accurately determine
the name(s) of designers / inventors to assign to a design / invention in a
historical document e.g. the Oberon Genealogy chart

Regards,
Chris Burrows
CFB Software
https://www.astrobe.com