[Oberon] Oberon V1, V2, S3 working under MS-DOS

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 23:59:15 CET 2021

Sorry Peter for my ugly edition of the wikibook! I'm being doing previews
to check, but I don't really know formatting in html nor about sandbox on
Wikipedia :-P

All the versions for DOS are related because all of them were programmed by
Andreas R. Disteli. In these days I've contacted him but he told me that he
had not any copy of the sources. Sadly.

Yes, it could be one line for all versions, I only want to emphasize that
are unique V1 and V2 working right now, unless we'll find Ceres versions
and put it to work. And that the only source found by now is an incomplete
S3 version. And last, the two places to find the working versions and the
only one of the source.

Best regards,
Prof. Pablo Cayuela
Argentina