[Oberon] Re (2): Oberon V4 on the Raspberry Pi?

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Mon Feb 1 19:42:09 CET 2021

>From oberon at wildwein.de  Mon Jan 11 16:58:16 2021
> Native Oberon was also called S3 (but never V3) and S3 was later renamed ro ETH-Oberon

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 06:38:22 +1030
"Chris Burrows" <chris at cfbsoftware.com> wrote:
> "Native Oberon is one platform of what was originally called Oberon
> System 3 (S3 - it was never called V3) and was later renamed to
> ETH-Oberon.

Sorry to stress detail but official documents don't hyphenate.

Beta/alpha FAQ
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon/newfaq#numbering
General questions, 2.
'... we have renamed "Oberon System 3 " to "ETH Oberon ...'

White Paper
https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/ETH_Oberon/white
"ETH Oberon" is in the title and throughout the document.

Regards,                              ... P. L.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca