[Oberon] Re (2): Re (2): Re (2): Starting V4.

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Thu Feb 4 15:48:43 CET 2021

Joerg,

From:	Joerg <joerg.straube at iaeth.ch>
Date:	Thu, 4 Feb 2021 07:57:10 +0100
> Sorry, it seems to depend on what version of V4 you look at.
> I just checked with the V4 on Windows, there the boot sequence seems to be different.

Thanks for checking the details and reporting.  I've added a brief
note at https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Oberon/V4#System_Configuration .

If and when there is time, I'll study this more and write more
complete notes. For Linux at least, a fresh release with details
analogous to the Windows release will be appropriate.

Regards,                         ... P.

--
Tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca