[Oberon] Usenet group comp.lang.oberon is no longer accessible

Arnim Littek arnim at actrix.gen.nz
Sat Feb 6 00:00:30 CET 2021

Google pulls long-running services on short notice, so it doesn't surprise me that they'll arbitrarily shut down a single newsgroup with low turnover/relevance to their goals.  Without having connections within the organization I think restoration of c.l.o will be a pipedream.  I've not tried the Internet Archive for old Usenet material....

A.

--
Arnim Littek <arnim at actrix.gen.nz>