[Oberon] Indentation in V2 sources.

Chris Burrows chris at cfbsoftware.com
Mon Feb 15 02:14:31 CET 2021

The indentation probably appears more narrow because different fonts are
used.

This is always very subjective. What I prefer could easily irritate somebody
else. I like to use monospaced fonts when writing code so that every column
of characters is aligned.

If I was putting code samples in Wikibooks I would follow guidelines like
those specified, for example, in the REALbasic/Style Guide:

https://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/REALbasic/Style_Guide

I did try the <code> tag in the Sandbox with an Oberon example and that
inserted additional blank lines. Surrounding code with the <pre> </pre> tags
seemed to work well.

Regards,
Chris