[Oberon] INC(i) vs i := i + 1

eas lab lab.eas at gmail.com
Thu May 6 03:57:14 CEST 2021

it's what you get used to.
For decades I was comfortable with Pascal syntax.
Now it looks klunky & I want syntax-coloring to distinguish it's
 function/arguments/result.
IMO `poplog` has the clearest syntax:
  "a+1->b"  is better than "b :=a+1"
Also: M$pook's Pastel colors & balerina-blue text is the worst;
compared to BLACK background with bold syntax-colored text.

--- CRG.