[Oberon] Stimulus driven interrupts?

gray gray at grayraven.org
Fri May 7 21:48:03 CEST 2021

Jeff

> Gray - that would be fantastic! I'd love to look more into it

Here are the Oberon and Verilog files for the interrupt controller, as described here [1]. Note that the linked site is not exactly up-to-date and really work in progress. But the controller description is valid.

As you see, the interrupt controller is simple in concept, and one of my earlier designs of last year when I just barely knew how to spell "Verilog", and thus probably not the most elegant. But other than adding the functionality to trigger interrupts from software I haven't touched it since, as it works for me. Improvement suggestions welcome. :)

The Oberon driver is bare-bones, no bells and whistles.

Best
-- gray

[1] https://oberon-rts.org/designs/interrupt-controller/