[Oberon] RiskOne ordered

peter at easthope.ca peter at easthope.ca
Fri May 14 19:17:11 CEST 2021

Hi Wojciech,

> I ordered production of two prototype RiskOne motherboards. If
> anyone want to have those, it is the last minute to tell me so I can
> possibly add more boards to the order. You need to do it today. The
> cost will be $500 per board.

Good news.  I thought of asking about progress but better to refrain
from bothering you.

Please order one at my expense.  No rush to receive it.  As described
earlier, it's an investment.  Can convert 500 US to Canadian dollars
and mail a paper cheque to your campus address.  Is Interac used
there?  Might be Canada only.  World Remit is international and I use
it routinely.  If you prefer another means of payment, just let me
know.

Thanks!                              ... P.

--
tel: +1 604 670 0140            Bcc: peter at easthope. ca