[Oberon] Project Oberon on current 'off-the-shelf' hardware

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Wed May 26 22:02:47 CEST 2021

Thank you again Chris.
I did not have the needed Pmods, I will build them, I hope some days from
now, because buying them and waiting for them will be eternal with my
country's conditions for both the pandemics (we are in a new lockdown) and
customs policy (always blocking personal off-shore buyings).

Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina