[Oberon] Project Oberon on current 'off-the-shelf' hardware

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 00:54:23 CEST 2021

Thank you Paul for your help.
I did the test as you mentioned it, switching sw0 before startup.

Thanks to your guide I also discovered that the problem was in the SD
socket, that after many years of using it became damaged internally.
I already replaced it, this time with your exact initial recommendation of
using the Micro SD Adapter as a socket for the Micro SD.

Oberon is running again on the original Digilent Spartan3 Board, and today
I have been happily demonstrating the system to students of digital design
with FPGAs, with VGA monitor, keyboard and mouse (by Zoom!).

Thanks to you, to Chris Burrows, and many others contributors on the list
too.

Prof Pablo Cayuela
Argentina