[Oberon] DOS Oberon sources?

Pablo Cayuela pablo.cayuela at gmail.com
Sat Jul 24 04:34:54 CEST 2021

 Wojtek,

That files of DOSOberon binaries, and some of the sources for Version 2 are
the ones that I have copied to my github.
All of them were published by Prof Gerardo Ospina, initially on
Sourceforge, and I have all versions of those DOSOberon working under
DOSBOX on Windows 7 and 10. I can't remember right now, but I think that
I've also tried them on Raspberry Pi, with its Debian and DOSBOX. And I
also tried them on WSL Debian on Windows 10 and it works fine; you will
also need an XLaunch or Mobaxterm for Windows to enable graphic
applications in your Linux environment under Windows.
The versions 1 and 2 someone commented on the list that resembles or are
derived from Ceres version (hence them seem the FPGA Project Oberon too),
and the S3 is System 3 or ETH Oberon.
Try yourself with DOSBOX if you want to see them working. Put The Oberon
files on a directory, mount it as a drive on DOSBOX and just launch Oberon
after booting DOS in its own console window. It is not hard at all.

Best regards,
Prof Pablo Cayuela